- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This is the only place to take your vehicle for any work that needs to be done!! I have gone there for years and need not go anywhere else! They do only what needs to be done! They explain everything and will never rip you off!! Friendly experts that will fix your car in a very reasonable time!! Bill and Andrew rock!! I highly recommend bringing your vehicle in for any repair as this is the only place that I know to totally trust for working on my car as well as reasonable charges!! Very friendly experts who explain what they will do and only what needs to be done, no need to go anywhere else!!! I give it an A+ rating!!
I am a Fan! This garage has saved me so many times, I am and will always be a Crank-N-Go guy. The customer service is above 4 star - knowledgeable guys with my safety first! Repair time is great, I had my car there for long term repairs and quick "before work" repairs. They stand behind their work. Warrantied and they will always look it over! If you are new to the area, if your car is down, if no one can help you, you need to find the "A-Team" at Crank-N-Go! Thank you Bill and Andrew!
Bill and the guys at Crank-n-Go have been our repair guys for about 8 yrs now they do wonderful work. We keep coming back.
Best shop ever! I've been going here for years! I used to drive from Ann Arbor to get my car serviced here. I won't go anywhere else!
I commute to Ann Arbor for work so a quick fix was essential. I was a first time customer but Bill and his crew got me in immediately, put my car on the lift, called me back to show me where the problem was, explained what they were going to do to fix it with an estimate that was spot on the money. They had it done that afternoon and got me on my way. I felt like I can trust them with any future issues.
Bill went above and and beyond for my son and I. Bought a very nice looking 1990 Regal and it was a basket case. Bill gave me an honest assessment, and the car threw him a large curveball, which he handled very professionally and economically for me. Pleasurable experience that would have most likely stumped and frustrated most mechanics. Highly recommend this garage.