- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Bill and the guys at Crank-n-Go have been our repair guys for about 8 yrs now they do wonderful work. We keep coming back.
Best shop ever! I've been going here for years! I used to drive from Ann Arbor to get my car serviced here. I won't go anywhere else!
I commute to Ann Arbor for work so a quick fix was essential. I was a first time customer but Bill and his crew got me in immediately, put my car on the lift, called me back to show me where the problem was, explained what they were going to do to fix it with an estimate that was spot on the money. They had it done that afternoon and got me on my way. I felt like I can trust them with any future issues.
Bill went above and and beyond for my son and I. Bought a very nice looking 1990 Regal and it was a basket case. Bill gave me an honest assessment, and the car threw him a large curveball, which he handled very professionally and economically for me. Pleasurable experience that would have most likely stumped and frustrated most mechanics. Highly recommend this garage.
These guys do great work and Bill is upfront and honest about what your car needs for repairs to make it "safe". The prices are right in line with quality service. This is my "go to" mechanic and has been for many years!
Excellent service. These guys went above and beyond. Honest caring people!